The protection arrangements contained thus (“Policy”) establish an authoritative binding among you and Stubsondemand.com. By getting to as well as utilizing any of the substance and usefulness accessible through Stubsondemand.com and its related pages (on the whole the “Site”), you consent to be bound by this Policy. On the off chance that you do not consent to be bound by this Policy, kindly do not use the Website.
Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
· “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
· “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
· “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
· “Analytics” from Google help us track your session information such as number of pages browsed and the duration along with any events, you trigger such as downloading a file or playing a video.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, generating your online form, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
1. Communicate with you
2. Screen your orders for potential risk or fraud
3. And, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Additionally you may be subscribed to our newsletters and promotional mail to be sent to your email address.
Sharing of personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of targeted advertising by: Fill the form on the support page and choose the query reason as “Opt-Out”. We will promptly remove your contact from our advertisement.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the legal age.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via email at email@example.com